With a vision to facilitate our users with a safe and useful experience, we have taken certain steps to ensure that your personal information might not be used incorrectly.
During your visit to vLoggerLife.com, a certain set of information about you is collected and stored.
1. Information We Collect from You:
Whenever our website is in operation by you, data can be gathered and processed. The approved methods of collection by the FTC are as follows:
- Any type of communication, including traffic data, weblogs, location data, and other data, can be recorded. Our website collects information about you based on your visit to our site and any resource tools you utilize while on our website.
- If you send an email to vLoggerLife personnel or its staff, you are agreeing to these terms. This includes using the website’s contact forms, sending emails, leaving comments on the page, and so on.
If the cookies are being used by our advertisers, it results from a user clicking on their ad; therefore, if you wish to prohibit advertiser’s cookies, you may simply use the “block cookies” feature of your web browser to accomplish this.
3. Use of Your Personal Information:
- Any commitments we make on a contractual basis with you or others are governed by this section.
- If you contact vLoggerLife for information about the services or goods that we provide, we may use your personal information to respond to your inquiry.
- Notification of product or service changes that may have an impact on our ability to provide you with service may be given to you by email.
- If we believe you might be interested in further books, apps, or other vlogging products, we may contact you on the subject of vlogging goods or services linked to a previous purchase.
- Additional uses of your data may involve the provision of authorization for third parties to make use of your information. You would provide this consent in the case of unrelated items or services that may be of interest to you at the time of the grant. Third parties or we will only be able to contact you regarding this information if you have given your permission to collect this information.
- Personal information about you that could be used to identify you is never shared with other parties without your personal consent.
4. Storing your Personal Data:
- In encrypted locations around the world, your data is secured safely.
- Our company uses secure servers to ensure that all of its data is stored correctly. For reasons of security, all information about transactions is kept encrypted.
- Internet data transmission is inherently risky. We cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information obtained or sent electronically; nonetheless, we take reasonable efforts to protect it. You are transmitting your information to us at your own risk because we are unable to guarantee its security. To be fully safe, avoid sending any information to vLoggerLife.com
5. Disclosing your Information:
- In the following cases, personal information may be disclosed to third parties:
- We will make this disclosure if we sell our entire business or assets to a third party.
- The provision of personal information to any member of our company, such as subsidiaries, holding companies, and their subsidiaries, will be considered appropriate only if it is deemed appropriate by the company.
- We may be required by law to share your information.
- Information disclosure may occur for a purpose of lowering credit risk and fraud protection.
6. Third-Party Links:
We are not liable or responsible for their privacy policies or activities, and we disclaim all duty and responsibility.
vLoggerLife is affiliated with Amazon which allows it to display certain advertisements on the website. Therefore, certain data will be collected and used by Amazon for advertising reasons, For more details, you can visit this page.
8. Contact vLoggerLife:
You can reach us by emailing email@example.com. or by visiting our contact page here